Who we are
We are the national cyber security emergency response team under the aegis of the National Computer Board. Our dedicated team is passionate to serve and protect the nation.
We continuously study, analyse, research and innovate to stay ahead and maintain a technological edge.
What We do
- We encourage organisations and individuals to consult us on cyber security incidents such as virus and malware infections on their computers. They can do so via email to email@example.com for further analysis and action by our cyber security team.
- Advising Internet users on how to cope with cyber threats and deal with safety issues.
- Provide specialised services to support the growth of security management & best practices based on international standards.
- Education, training and creating awareness in the area of cyber security
- Working towards increasing the number of cyber security professionals. We organise capacity building programmes for international certifications.
CERT-MU provides incident handling to the constituency members, which includes ISPs, academia, ICT vendors, Media, Law enforcement agencies, home users, international CERTs, government sector and private sectors. The incidents can be reported on firstname.lastname@example.org
Alerting Mauritian Internet Users in the event of a security breach.
Coordination of expert advice while providing remedial assistance.
Remote and local vulnerability scanning for the network and devices.
Implementation of ISO 27001
We provide assistance to parastatal organisations in the implementation of Information Security Management System based on ISO 27001