The unit is responsible
for the appointment of invigilators for all examinations conducted by
Applicants should :
1. Be aged between 22 and 65 years
2. Be unemployed or retired from service
3. Have at least passed one subject at SC/GCE 'O' level examinations or equivalent
4. Be fit to perform such duties
5. Not have any criminal records
Mode of Application
The following documents (original) should be produced:
1. National identity card (NIC)
2. Birth/Marriage Certificate
3. Academic and other qualifications
4. Bank pass book/Statement of Account – to verify bank account number & relevant details.
5.Letter of retirement (if applicable)
6. Letters of reference from past employers, if applicable.
* Selection/Appointment are made within a bank of invigilators which are updated yearly through a survey; normally carried out during the period June-August.
* The Syndicate reserves the right not to make any offer of appointment.
Invigilators would be called upon to work varying hours per day.
* A daily allowance of Rs 320 is paid to each invigilator upon completion of the assignment.
* The sum payable is credited to the invigilators’ bank within a reasonable time.
* Refund of travelling allowance is not entertained.
MAURITIUS EXAMINATIONS SYNDICATE - COPYRIGHT
on 22 October 2013
(Best viewed with settings of 800 X 600)